8(a) STARS III GWAC
8(a) STARS III, a small business set-aside GWAC, provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners. This next-generation GWAC builds upon the framework of 8(a) STARS II and expands capabilities for emerging technologies and outside the continental United States (OCONUS) requirements.
The scope of the 8(a) STARS III Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) is centered on North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) code 541512, but may include other NAICS codes that are predominately IT services. These may include, but are not limited to, 541511, 541513, 541519, and 518210. In addition to the general IT services scope, 8(a) STARS III includes two focused scope sub-areas: Emerging Technologies (ET) and OCONUS Place of Performance.
- The 8(a) STARS III GWAC ordering period is a five year base with one three year option. This ordering period began on July 2, 2021.
- The ceiling for 8(a) STARS III is $50 billion.
- 8(a) STARS III allows for fixed price, time and materials, labor-hour or a hybrid blend of these task order types.
- The contract access fee for the 8(a) STARS III GWAC is .75%, the same as GSA Schedules.
- The contract includes two sub-areas, one for emerging technology and one for OCONUS requirements.
- Contract Number: 47QTCB21D0107
- DUNS Number: 117061897
- Cage Code: 8C7T9
- Program Manager: Allison Amato
- Program Manager Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-994-2601
- STARS III Website: www.gsa.gov/s3
- STARS III Email: email@example.com
- 8(a) STARS III SynergistJV Brochure
- 8(a) STARS III Contract
- 8(a) STARS III Ordering Guide
- 8(a) STARS III Brochure
- 8(a) STARS III Pricing (Maximum Ceiling Rates)
- 8(a) STARS III Industry Partner