First responders put resilience to the test every day. The ability to “bounce back” is critical to do the work of protecting and saving lives.
- Impact of stress on productivity, performance and retention
- Cost-effective ways to address the mental challenges of the job
- The stigma against seeking psychological help
- Customizable, resilience-building mobile app
- In-person resilience training tailored to department’s needs
- Effective stress management and performance-enhancing tools
- Ways to connect to supportive networks in and beyond the department
- An understanding of the physiological response to stressful events
“To provide first responders with the tools and skills necessary to develop, maintain and rebuild personal resilience.”
What officers are saying
“Straightforward. Easy to use.”
“I really like this app. It is a place to keep a lot of information.”
“We in law enforcement need this!”
Maintain and rebuild personal resilience
First responders put resilience to the test every day. The ability to “bounce back” is critical to do the work of protecting and saving lives. But the challenges of first responder work hit at the core. Strengthening and maintaining resilience can be the cornerstone of any prevention program.