Thank you for being a part of the mResilience community, powered by TIAG. We’re committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at: email@example.com
- What information we collect,
- How we use it,
- And what rights you have in relation to it.
What information do we collect?
Personal information you disclose to us
In short: We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, contact information, passwords, and security data.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you sign up to use the mResilience product and services provided by your department or agency. When you register with the app, you express interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the app or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the app, the choices you make and the products and futures you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
- Name and Contact Data: If you are listed as one of your agency’s contacts for the mRes app, we store and use your name, contact phone number, agency email. Optional information that can also be provided and stored include: Provided short bio and personal head shot photo.
- Credentials. We collect your official agency email address for authentication and account access.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us, or your mRes portal administrator in your department or agency, of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you use the mRes app. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as you IP address, browser ad device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our app and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our app, and for our internal analytics and reporting needs to help improve the app and provide timely updates and additional features.
Information collected through the mRes app
In short: We may collect information regarding your mobile device for push notifications when you use the mRes app.
If you use mRes, we may also collect the following information:
- Mobile Device Data. We may automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and IP address.
- Push Notifications. We may request to send you push notifications regarding the mobile application—such as reminders to use specific features and notifications from your department or agency. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
How do we use your information?
In short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you and your department or agency, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via the mRes administrative portal website and mRes app. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process. If you choose to link your account with us to third party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties we use the information you allowed us to collect to facilitate account creation and logon process.
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- For other business purposes. We may use your information for other business processes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of existing features and offerings, and evaluate and improve our app, products, services and your experience.
Will your information be shared with anyone?
In short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
- Legitimate interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with your agency, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, any judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.)
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or portion of our business to another company.
How long do we keep your information?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible, then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
How do we keep your information safe?
In short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our app and the mRes administrative portal website is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
What are your privacy rights?
In short: You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
Contact us using the contact information provided.