FIRST RESPONDERS AND RESILIENCE
First responders put resilience to the test every day. The ability to “bounce back” is critical to do the work of protecting and saving lives. But the challenges of first responder work hit at the core. Strengthening and maintaining resilience can be the cornerstone of any prevention program.
- Impact of stress on productivity, performance and retention
- Cost-effective ways to address the mental challenges of the job
- The stigma against seeking psychological help
To provide first responders with the tools and skills necessary to develop, maintain and rebuild personal resilience.
- Accessible 24/7
- Customizable, resilience-building mobile app
- In-person resilience training tailored to department’s needs
- Effective stress management and performance-enhancing tools
- Ways to connect to supportive networks in and beyond the department
- An understanding of the physiological response to stressful events
WHO ARE WE? WE BUILD TECHNOLOGIES THAT WORK.
We are a team of innovators. With 20 years’ worth of experience TIAG has developed a leading reputation in researching, designing and developing resilience-based technology products for the military, government and most recently, the first responder communities. Our staff are experts comprising program and project managers, subject matter experts, researchers, designers and developers. Collectively, we bring a comprehensive approach to advising and creating relevant resilience-based technology services, programs and products.
HAVE IDEAS? INNOVATE WITH US!
Our resilience program is just the beginning and is rapidly evolving. Creating first responder-focused resilience solutions does not happen without collaboration with those who protect our communities. Do you have ideas to evaluate resilience? Want to create a digital tool or feature to help your department or agency thrive? We want to work with you.
For more information, contact us at:
EFFECTS OF STRESS AND TRAUMA*
- POOR CARDIAC HEALTH
- SUBSTANCE ABUSE
INTRODUCING THE mRES MOBILE APP
- A customizable toolkit available 24/7 in responders’ back pocket
- Direct and confidential access to department peer support team
- Self-regulation tools to improve the stress response
- Goal-setting to build attainable achievements
- Easy access to department, local and national resources