Possessing more than a decade of experience providing information technology and enterprise management solutions across the Department of Defense, Jon currently directs tiag’s work with Army Materiel Command and Letterkenny Army Depot.
“To exceed expectations in our work with tiag customers, I apply the knowledge and insights gained during my day-to-day onsite work in varied customer environments. In this work, it’s been a privilege to focus my contributions in ways that directly impact the warfighter, while improving the overall security posture across the Department of Defense.”~ Jon Ragan
Valuing relationships at all levels, Jon forms strong connections with customers and teams by establishing rapport and building trust. In striving for success, he remains cognizant of and compassionate to individual and collective needs for the way forward. Committed to the teams he leads, Jon leads by example in fostering employee professional development and growth. Extremely agile and extensively credentialed, Jon sets a superior example for team members to emulate his practice of continuously updating and enhancing his own professional certifications and technical skills.
Jon’s contributions to tiag’s legacy of innovation and success date to 2005, when he joined the firm in a technical position supporting Walter Reed Army Medical Center. In his ongoing service to advance missions of North Atlantic Regional Medical Command and U.S. Army Materiel Command, Jon provided exceptional information assurance, systems and network engineering, enterprise management support for two dozen army installations. Demonstrating admirable leadership and management capabilities, Jon moved up the ranks from systems administrator to senior enterprise management engineer, and now, director.
Outside of tiag, Jon has worked with other technology firms as an IT engineer, product analyst, help desk technician and customer support specialist.
Education & Credentials
- Bachelor of Science (BS) — Information Systems Management, Salisbury University, Salisbury, Maryland
- Defense Acquisition University, Intermediate Systems Acquisition and Fundamentals of Systems Acquisition Management
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- VMware Certified Professional 5.0
- CompTIA Server + Certification
- CompTIA Security + Certification
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Unicenter 3.0 NSM CA-CUSE/CUSA
- Unicenter Desktop Management Foundations Partner Certification
- Vulnerability Assessment Certification
- Information Assurance Security Officer (IASO)