Proudly Serving Those Who Serve
tiag takes pride in its people, achievements, innovative processes, and continuous record of successes in directly leading mission critical program initiatives in support of those who serve us in the military and civilian sectors of our government.
Our Services and Solutions
tiag has been leading the way in the migration of essential government applications and services to Cloud-based environments throughout the Department of Defense. Utilizing a hybrid approach that straddles the line between local servers and the cloud achieves many of the efficient operational and rapid scalability benefits while maintaining compliance and security options.
tiag is a proven leader in the agile design and implementation strategies of mobile platform & software development that instantly transform business operations. Our unique method is a synthesis of an iterative-Agile approach complemented by milestone driven traditional software and system engineering methods to provide ultimate flexibility.
tiag has a proven track record of providing specific IA services support to include Leadership Advising, Policy Development, Security Assessment, IV&V, C&A, POA&M, Incident Response, and Security Awareness Training Management across the Federal Government. We help our clients assess, migrate, protect, and share information assets in support of their critical missions.
tiag’s IO professionals bring unparalleled technical expertise; business experience; extensive certifications in leading technologies and leadership strengths. The group’s insights on streamlining and consolidating processes and automating labor-intensive tasks has earned many Command’s praise for exceptional cost savings while garnering customer service accolades.
tiag’s clinical and business informatics experts have a proven track record in transforming industry leading healthcare organizations in achieving excellence in performance. Our ability to deliver transformative results begins with our professional physicians, nurses and business informatics professionals who understand that the patient / healthcare provider relationship is at the core of the mission.
tiag’s Business Intelligence group is known for its award winning contributions, throughout the military, transforming information into powerful, true knowledge management systems that empower decisions and optimize operations.
tiag SP3M experts lead large-scale enterprises through change with leadership thinking focused on achieving results through transparency to relate cost, schedule, security, and usability to ensures delivery of high value initiatives.
tiag experts have been at the vanguard of leading architecture-enabled transformations for a variety of complex enterprise healthcare organizations such as VA and the MHS as the implementing paradigm for accomplishing transformation of healthcare systems to be enabled by information.
tiag’s BT group has a superior record of designing and leading highly successful organizational transformations throughout the DoD. Our professionals are seasoned business leaders with Lean Six Sigma Black Belts & Balance Scorecard methods and are known for their collaborative methodology. This powerful formula enables the careful guidance of the organization and stakeholders through the process.
Recent News & Announcements
- tiag Gives Support to Habitat for Humanity
- tiag Promotes Kate Beltran, Adrian Farquhar, and Jake Repanshek to Director
- tiag Supports Khan Academy: Reinventing Education With Technology
- tiag Selected for Fort Belvoir Community Hospital IM/IT Augmentation Support
- tiag selected to support US Army Warrior Transition Command (WTC) through modernization and maintenance of Army Warrior Care and Transition System (AWCTS)
- Database Management Specialist/ Application Development Mid-level cham - Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
- Help Desk Technician - Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
- Database Administration Specialist/SharePoint Administration Senior Level - Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
- Java Application Developer - Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
- SharePoint Developer - Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
- Clinical Informatics Specialist - Baltimore, Maryland
- ARL HD Analyst - PT - Adelphi , Maryland