National Center for Telehealth and Technology (T2) Selects tiag to Provide Its Usability Lab with Subject Matter Expertise and Infrastructure Management
Brooke Army Medical Center Selects tiag to Provide Its 9,000 Customers in the San Antonio Area with Specialized, Certified Voice/Data Network Expertise.
tiag Proudly Sponsored Cause Warrior Ride 2013, This Summer's Cross Country Journey to Raise Awareness and Support for Wounded Warriors.
When Commitment Matters®tiag is an innovative management and technology services company with a leading reputation in providing superior transformational business results. All of our staff are experts in both business and technology and bring a comprehensive discernment to advising on relevant technologies. Our customers choose us because we understand their business and the role and impact technology can have on their business processes. They keep us because we deliver value beyond the scope.
Our Services and Solutions
Proudly Serving Those Who Serve
With continuous record of success in directly leading over $5.7B of program initiatives in the Federal and civilian sectors tiag takes pride in its achievements throughout the Departament of Defense on its innovative projects.
Recent News & Announcements
- tiag Selected For Fort Belvoir Community Hospital IM/IT Augmentation Support
- tiag selected to support US Army Warrior Transition Command (WTC) through modernization and maintenance of Army Warrior Care and Transition System (AWCTS)
- Brooke Army Medical Center (BAMC) Selects tiag To Provide Specialized, Certified IM/IT Expertise for Network Voice/Data Communications
- Naval Medical Research Center (NMRC) Selects tiag to Provide Comprehensive IM/IT Support
- NITAAC Awards tiag CIO-SP3 Small Business Contract Vehicle
- SharePoint Developer - Silver Spring, Maryland
- Help Desk Technician - Bethesda, Maryland
- Network Specialist -Cable Installer - San Antonio, Texas
- .Net Software Developer - San Antonio, Texas
- Service Desk Administrator - Reston, Virginia
- Java Developer - Lead - Alexandria, Virginia
- Clinical Psychologist - Fort Lewis, Washington